Dubai is an attractive city, and it boasts of some of the most amazing landmarks of the world. The Dubai Mall is revered for its beauty, modern architecture, and world-class facilities.
From luxurious residences to modern office spaces, the city boasts of many astounding properties.
We take a look at the most alluring commercial properties in Dubai:
1) Business Bay: Dubai is the most popular commercial property city. An astounding amalgamation of skyscrapers, the area is the home to luxurious and state-of-the-art office spaces. Located centrally in Dubai, the project is a mini city by itself. Business Bay Dubai spreads over an area of 46.9 million square feet. Out of this, one-fourth is for commercial use, one-fourth for residential use, and the remaining half is for mixed use.
2) Dubai Marina: Another significant area, and among the most sought-after places in Dubai, the Dubai Marina is a beautiful artificial canal city. Apart from residential apartments and villas, the project is the home to various retail outlets, restaurants, cafe’s, clothing stores, gym, boutiques, hotels, department stores, and more.
3) Dubai Sports City: This 50 million square feet project flaunts a sports theme and houses a mulch-purpose stadium, cricket stadium, hockey stadium, golf course, and more. It is the perfect destination for those who wish to mix leisure with work. The project has some of the most luxurious residential apartments, as well as modern offices. There is a host of office spaces available for sale, as well as on rent.
4) Downtown Dubai: This 500-acre property is best known for its location. It houses the most significant landmarks of Dubai – Dubai Mall, and Dubai Fountain. This mixed-use complex is the home to opulent residences and offices. Park Island, the Address Downtown Dubai hotel, Boulevard are the other notable properties of this area.
5) Green Community: With loads of style and sophistication, the Green Community boasts of contemporary office spaces. With an impressive structure, up to date amenities, and a great location, the office spaces here, are always in great demand. Well connected to the airport and other parts of the city, this project entices many organizations to take up an office.
There are many other office spaces available in the city. More and more corporate houses from the world over are taking up office spaces in Dubai. Contact a reputed real estate dealer, preferably one who organizes online auctions, for buying an office space in Dubai.
Neelam singhal works for eZayed Real Estate Auctions and has great experience in the real estate industry. To check out more properties in Dubai, please visit Buy Green Community Villa and Downtown Apartment Dubai
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Neelam_Singhal